Webinar hosted by the Australian Graphene Industry Association with a segment presented by Ionic’s lead researcher, Professor Mainak Majumder.
- Dr Phil Aitchison, VP R&D at Imagine Intelligent Materials
- Craig Nicol, CEO of Graphene Manufacturing Group profiles Australia’s lithium ion battery market size expectations.
- Professor Baohua Jia, Founding Director of Centre for Translational Atomaterials and Research Leader at Swinburne University of Technology, gives an update on Swinburne’s graphene energy storage project.
- Dr Ashok Nanjundan, Head Product Scientist at GMG and Dr Xiaodan Huang (Dan) from Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (AIBN) at the University of Queensland present and deliver a live demo of the graphene aluminium ion battery.
- Dr James Blinco from the University of Technology shares the latest on the Future Battery CRC Project, live from the QUT lab.
- Professor Mainak Majumder, an update on graphene-based supercapacitors for enhanced energy storage systems.